Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cheesy rock songs.....

It's a VERY cold and frosty morning here. So cold that ezing cold even though the heating is on...brrrr.

Spent a large part of yesterday making a compilation of soft rock air guitar type tunes...great fun and then thoroughly enjoyed lkistening to it...even if it is a bit cheesy.

tracks as follows:
Aerosmith - Janies Got a Gun
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
Bad Company - Can't Get Enough of your Love
Guns n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
Guns n Roses - Paradise City
Guns n Roses - Civil War
Aerosmith - Dream On (recommended!)
Whitesnake - Here I go Again on my Own
Pearl Jam - Better Man (recommended!)
Cold - Stupid Girl
Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day
Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith
Bon Jovi - It's my Life
Chad Kroeger - Hero
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
The Calling - Wherever you will go

I think my next task will be to make a less cheesy rock cd with all my old faves like Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath etc.

No comments: