Tuesday, November 22, 2005

1000 albums

Got a really good book this week called 1000 albums you must hear before you die. I was encouraged to find that I owned have owned quite a few of them, and as for the ones I haven't ... well that should keep me out of mischief for a while!

Currently listening to some good stuff on the MP3 player, Oasis who I have just rediscovered after falling out of love with them quite a while ago, a couple of Aerosmith tracks - I have never really liked them all that much but have recently discovered that some of their stuff is ok, Pearl Jam - my absolute fave of theirs being "Better Man", Garbage, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Vines, Massive Attack, Madonna, good old Bob Dylan and David Bowie, oh yes and I have to confess to putting a couple of Whitesnake tracks on there for old times sake.

No comments: