Saturday, August 13, 2005

God Blog

A cathartic morning page type of blog for me today. Yesterday I was feeling ultra positive, but it is hard to sustain that. That is the thing that I need to work on, not bombing back into negativity at the first sign of things not going my way.

Dr Joe Dispenza in the film "What the Bleep do we know" says that he can create his own day.

'I'm taking this time to create my day and I'm infecting the quantum field. Now if (it) is in fact the observer's watching me the whole time that I'm doing this and there is a spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention to any one of these things that I created, and bring them in a way that I won't expect, so I'm as surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things. And make it so that I have no doubt that it's come from you,' and so I live my life, in a sense, all day long thinking about being a genius or thinking about being the glory and the power of God or thinking about being unconditional love.”
(Dr. Joe Dispenza in What the BLEEP Do We Know!?TM)

Not sure I understand all of his wording but the intention is excellent. I'm not sure about the power and glory of god bit beacause I am not sure whether I believe in a god. I believe in something, a force greater than we are. I think I have a slight resistance to the word GOD, probably stemming from all the religion shoved down my throat at primary school. I find organised religion difficult because so much violence and harm has been done in the world in the name of religion. But I think that it would be depressing to believe that we are all that is and that there is nothing more...

No comments: