Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things I love


Thirteen Things I love to do - in no particular order!



1…. Make Collage - Hugely satisfying!

2....Writing Poetry

3....Painting - even though i'm not that good at it!

4....having Sex - obviously!

5...Listening to Music

6....Cooking

7....Singing - I usually only do it on my own!

8....reading a great novel

9...Swimming in the sea - there's nothing else like it!

10....Taking photos

11....losing myself in a good film at the cinema

12...Watching a really funny play

13...Dancing (not too good at this either!)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Karen

2. Carmen

3. Missi

4. Christina

5. Lil Duck Duck

6. Tracie

7. Raggedy

8. Stacey



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! all of those sound good to me- except swimming in the ocean. but I'll sit & look at it, does that count?

Carmen said...

reading a good book is a great pleasure, isn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

I love to paint on ceramics. I like music and I sing in the car every chance I get. I use to dance, but not so much anymore.

Great TT!!

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

A lot of these sound like fun. Some of these I enjoy doing with my hubby, like #5, 6, and 7 (and others too...LOL) Great list!

Mama Duck said...

So sweet!! Happy TT, mine's up ;).

Tracie Nall said...

Sounds great!

My TT is up!

Raggedy said...

Great list..
my tt is up

Anonymous said...

Great list, I like a lot of these a lot too! Music, movies, cooking, photography, and especially reading. Good stuff :)

Have a wonderful day, mine is up too...