Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fopping Off

Well here I am in sunny (or actually not so sunny!) Sheffield. Today I took some photos which will be posted on Flickr shortly (probably tomorrow or Monday), ate som fatijas (is that how you spell it?) and discovered the delights of a record store called Fopp.

Now why oh why can't we have a Fopp in Norwich? It was a revelation to me. Tons of cds at £5 each, some at £7 and £10, and they sell some books and dvd too - it's great. The irony is though that although they had all those really cheap cds that I actually ended up buying one that cost £13. I bought a Black Uhuru cd that I had been looking for for ages and had been unable to find anywhere. I was a bit naughty because I bought the cds on my credit card. The other 3 were cheap though Bob Marley - Uprising and Live, and Lou Reed's Coney Island Baby, which is another cd that I had been looking for for ages and had been unable to find.

By the way there were going to be links on this post but I am using someone elses laptop and I can't work out to highlight the words to make links.

No comments: