Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sinister Spying Ken


Sinister Spying Ken
Originally uploaded by pupski.
I took this picture as part of my art project. It is an idea that I am not going to use for my final piece as I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I liked the idea of Ken spying on people (or other dolls) he is so plastic and he has a horroble sinister smile. he is just perfect for a peeping tom.

Unfortunately it is very hard to be original with dolls as people like Cindy Sherman have done so much (and so graphically) before. I still like the idea though and may play around with it some more - who knows maybe I will come up with an original angle.

2 comments:

RichM said...

Ken needs a scar, a beard, and a tiny turban.

Julia said...

lol very funny rich - actually he would look great in a turban