Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Losing ones head


Losing ones head
Originally uploaded by pupski.
This is turning out to be an incredibly busy week. We spent all day today in the photography labs - here is one I prepared earlier today. Not the real deal but a digital photo. I can't get my head around the SLR camera. The tutor talks at about 100mph andit was very hard to remember everything. This is one of those times when I could have really done with a handout to rmind myself how it works later. It's one thing listening to someone talk about all the steps in a class but quite another to remember it all two hours later when you are on your own. I have always had automatic focus cameras in the past so have never had to worry about apperture etc...

1 comment:

theprovocativecynic said...

We complained about the speed at which this workshop was delivered last year. Obviously nothing has changed and the tutor is still in a tearing hurry and can't quite grasp that his students may not already know how to use an SLR camera. No helpful tips, I'm afraid.

Have reverted to my digital camera in despair as this tutor went through the processing workshop at the same velocity and so I never really got to grips with any of it, much to my disappointment!