Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bring me the Head of ......


Bring me the Head of ......
Originally uploaded by pupski.
Here is another collage from my skethbook project.

On a completely different note I have been trying to distract myself from the stresses and strains of attempting (albeit slowly) to become self employed. The first step towards this is that I have a therapy room on a Monday morning at Neal's Yard in norwich - although as yet only one client booked - nail biting stuff.

anyway as distraction I have been attempting to define my top 10 David Bowie songs - a difficult task as there are so many that deserve to be in there. and how terrible it would (and will) be if I leave out or overlook a something.
Well nothing Ventured nothing gained as they say in the scouts (well they don't really, I just made that bit up). I can always make another more refined top 10 at a later date.

1. Fascination
2. cat People (putting out the Fire)
3. Young americans
4. Sweet Thing
5. Within you
6. My Death
7. Wild is the Wind
8. Jump They Say
9. Hello Spaceboy
10. Heroes
11. Aladdin Sane
12. Kooks
13. Absolute Beginners
14. Little Wonder
15. In the Port of Amsterdam
16. Outside
17. Word on a Wing
18. The Man Who Sold the World
19. Moonage Daydream
20. Fantastic voyage

yes I know that's a top twenty and not a top ten - but it just turned out like that. Once I started I had to keep going!

No comments: