Thursday, July 19, 2007

Converted

Never thought that I'd find myself saying this but Arcade Fire have really grown on me after seeing them live. It's the kind of music that gets inside your head and you just can't get it out. Consequently I have finally succumbed to buying a couple of their albums and they are very good. In fact I have a veritable feast of listening to and downloading music this week - which in some ways makes up for the fact that since the end of term I seem to have completely lost the ability to write anything coherent or meaningful.

Current playlist includes:
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
Muse - Bliss
Kasabian - Shoot the Runner
Gotan Project - Vuelvo Al Sur
White Stripes - Fell in Love With a Girl
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Killers - When You Were Young
Jarvis Cocker - i Will Kill Again
Arcade Fire - Rebellion

No comments: